Tuesday
What I've been craving ain't normal.
I always have second dinner. or third. depends, I guess on how early 1st dinner was. lately though I've got this fixation on bagels with chili. I've had this craving before but in the past 2 weeks I've had it about 5 times which is a record for me for sticking to one crave. It can't just be any bagel with chili. It has to be plain, with a slice of cheese (cheddar is preferred), green onions, some garlic seasoning, then you top that with Nalley's Chili which is probably the most basic of basic canned chilies, and finally shredded Parmesan. If I have it, then of course sliced avocado with salt and pepper. Then it all is put in the oven to bake until hot and cheesy-melted. I'm baking one as I type and I think it's ready. What is wrong with me???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment