Monday

Yes i'm a mis-manager of my time.

So this is what I look like at the end of a metal tube.
Plastic surgery gone wrong. I'm the asian dolly parton.
For just pennies a day you can adopt me.
If you carve me a Tiki...this is what it should look like...but better brah.
Yes, I do wish there were two of me, but seperate... I'd have to be able to get away from myself.
How is my bed hot? Heaven knows I didn't get a nap today!
This is actually a pic of my reaction to having to move to alaska.
One bad-A mama if I do say so myself.
Color me fantastically amused!

Alright today was crazy. Alex has major butt rash and can't sit and can barely walk due to diaper rubbage and today was the last day of watching the niece and nephew that aren't in school all day before their parents came home. Chaos! We're talking whiney kids, running on my table, dog food and water everywhere, more crying (sometimes by me), toys tripping over toys, oh and did I mention crying and whining from 3 kids all under the age of 3. Yeah. So what do I do with my time now that Alex is taking a nap and my house has fallen silent...surf the internet and then amuse myself with PhotoBooth on my Mac. Laundry can wait. I need some ridiculous entertainment.

No comments: