Jake's reign of the razor continues--his latest victim: Jackson. Granted I was planning on taking Jackson in to get shaved, wait let me clarify-- shaved in a manner that he doesn't look like he belongs to Mr. T. But alas you leave Jake home just for one hour with alex while I attend the last hour of church and he finds a way to entertain himself and Alex (apparently Alex loved throwing dog hair around...say it with me..eww). The best part is jake can't stop saying the phrase "freakin' awesome" when he refers to Jackson...actually when he refers to a lot of things lately. I think he's been reading spencer's blog a little too much (awesome is at least used 3 times per post) and is getting pumped to see spencer and begin their freakin' awesomely awesome adventure in Hawaii. Just wait jonesy, you too will be saying "freakin' awesome" soon.
Tuesday
You could really be a Beau Brummell baby, if you just give it half a chance.
Jake's reign of the razor continues--his latest victim: Jackson. Granted I was planning on taking Jackson in to get shaved, wait let me clarify-- shaved in a manner that he doesn't look like he belongs to Mr. T. But alas you leave Jake home just for one hour with alex while I attend the last hour of church and he finds a way to entertain himself and Alex (apparently Alex loved throwing dog hair around...say it with me..eww). The best part is jake can't stop saying the phrase "freakin' awesome" when he refers to Jackson...actually when he refers to a lot of things lately. I think he's been reading spencer's blog a little too much (awesome is at least used 3 times per post) and is getting pumped to see spencer and begin their freakin' awesomely awesome adventure in Hawaii. Just wait jonesy, you too will be saying "freakin' awesome" soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now you just need a gold collar to match the haircut. We're going to have to start calling jacob Jacob Scissorhands.
Post a Comment