Thursday

Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: You find the present tense and the past perfect

Alex being sealed to us.
Hanna and Alex during the Colony Days Parade in Palmer.
The crazy cousins at same parade.
Air show that Arielle and I went to one year. I had to ditch my super sweet spyder co. knife.
The three trouble makers.
And lastly, the state fair...I'm already craving cotton candy and corn fritters and jalapeno poppers, and and...

Since it has been sunny the past few days, I thought I'd re-live via pictures some fun past alaska summer memories. May the sun KEEP shining!!! oh and yes I'm loving this antique-ing photo thing

2 comments:

Arielle said...

Cotton candy=barf.
What program are you using for the pictures?

Mahana said...

oh just admit, your really want cotton candy but are putting up a front because you're so ultimately jealous you won't be at the fair this year!!