oh sheesh. So I keep getting asked when am I going to start potty training alex. ugh. Do I have to? can't peer pressure do that for me?? Not that I want to continue changing diapers but after hearing horror stories of poopy undies and wet wet peed on everythings--eww. And I'm pretty dang sure that my child will not be the rare miracle of being easily trained either. (I envy all you that have 2 years old already telling you they have to go potty and know what to do) I've sat him on the toilet a few times and said "go pee pee" and of course he repeats what I say, looks down through his legs, dangles his legs for a few minutes, then tells me a firm "NO" and promptly gets down. Then I put him in the bathtub and he pees. Brilliant. Also, it's not like I can show him how to do it because my mechanics are a little different. ahhh! Do they have potty whisperers like they have dogs ones?? I'd pay for one of those.
Tuesday
How can a girl teach a boy?
oh sheesh. So I keep getting asked when am I going to start potty training alex. ugh. Do I have to? can't peer pressure do that for me?? Not that I want to continue changing diapers but after hearing horror stories of poopy undies and wet wet peed on everythings--eww. And I'm pretty dang sure that my child will not be the rare miracle of being easily trained either. (I envy all you that have 2 years old already telling you they have to go potty and know what to do) I've sat him on the toilet a few times and said "go pee pee" and of course he repeats what I say, looks down through his legs, dangles his legs for a few minutes, then tells me a firm "NO" and promptly gets down. Then I put him in the bathtub and he pees. Brilliant. Also, it's not like I can show him how to do it because my mechanics are a little different. ahhh! Do they have potty whisperers like they have dogs ones?? I'd pay for one of those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment