
AH! Where is my summer? honestly? It's almost mid-june and it's been mid-fifties and WINDY and CLOUDY for almost two weeks. Hang me by the arms of my cold weather jacket. sheesh. It's times like this that I get ultimate cabin fever and want to leave leave leave. I start looking at deals and flights out of here--granted they won't happen till winter, but it makes me feel SO much better when I've got something planned. And with the way airlines are going lately, if I want to use miles, I've gotta book early to get a seat...then again with the way airlines are going, it might not matter how early I book because they might be bankrupt before my trip happens!
Anyways, back to my mini-rant: this is not summer. This is perpetual fall on the brink of winter. For crying out loud, I think Alex is starting to get a cold too. Unreal. People ask if living in alaska is hard. The summers are what make it o.k. (and of course winter travel) but if you asked me today, I'd say YES and please invite me to your 80+ degree weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment