Friday

Is there anything I can do for you dear? Is there anyone I could call?


There are times when I struggle. I think we all go through it. Whether we are overwhelmed with our kids, our jobs, living up to our own expectations, just knowing who we are when trials come upon us. I have been very blessed to be surrounded by people who remind me of my virtues and help me through my vices. I'm very blessed to have people in my life willing to give of their time so I can regain some sanity. It is them that give me strength--their love, understanding, a shoulder to cry on rather than tsk tsk. It is their example that inspires me to be better and to also be there for others. At the times when I think I should be alone and try to push people away, they remind me that we are not here to be alone but to lift each other up and help each other in our purpose here in life.

Edgar Watson Howe once said "When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it." I'm forever thankful for you and just doing it. You've saved me more than once. All of you. Thank you.

No comments: