Grant me a moment to have a blogging shout out to my friend Julie Yardley...aka Julie Rose the soon to be famous singer. She recorded her first song for an LDS singing comp and I'm pretty sure she has it in the bag. You can catch her awesome voice by clicking on My Jules to visit her blog and her recording is on the top right of it.
I'm very excited for her. I remember when we were causing havoc at King Henry and Julie could always be found singing her heart out. She rocks. Perhaps she'll let me be a back up dancer. Though I don't know how that will work with an LDS song. Hmm, detail details. Oh well. Congrats Jules! Love ya!
And on that note, I'm going to renew my recipe box. I've really been getting lazy with cooking and not trying anything new. I need to start putting together some fun dinner parties! We haven't had one of those with just friends in a loooonnng time! I do love having a party. It's the clean up afterwards that sucks! ha! With the way the weather is going over here, some inside fun parties are just what I need to lift my mood. I also have some sewing projects I should get on and I've really slacked on my "must and want to read" book list. So if you have any book suggestions, lay them on me. Gotta start somewhere right?
No comments:
Post a Comment