Sunday

See what this is? It's a wing, and you're under it.


Alright. Where to begin?

I'll just start at this weekend because frankly I can barely remember what I did a few days ago. Jake and Charlie's friend Ramsey flew up from Colorado (?) for a weekend of boyish adventure through the woods (ie. charlie splashing sans-undies in a stream) and ping pong tournamenting in my house. Side note: I now have a foosball, ping pong and air hockey tables. That's right my house just gets better and better. Though the air hockey table doesn't seem to be putting out much air--but whatev.

I don't really know Ramsey all that well. Really my most clear memory is of him in the BYU library--like every time I ever entered it's snooze inducing walls--which wasn't often but I swear Ramsey was always there. So it is good to see him outside of academia. He's a very nice and fun guy and because he is a dentist, his talk about periodontal disease has me and jake diving for the floss. Anywho Click HERE for some pics of their adventures. They still have Hatcher's Pass to conquer--or not seeing as Ramesy has gross blistered heels--and probably more ping pong to do. So there will be more for you, SPENCER, to be jealous of and be left wondering why you haven't already purchased your tickets for your own Alaskan Adventure. That's right. I'm talking to you. and, Breckan, you and I can just go to Hawaii and play.

1 comment:

Bacons-Bits said...

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get called out to come up there as well seeing as I've been planning on coming since... hmm... about 4 years ago!

We're still wanting to go to Hawaii next January/early February, but there may be a wrench in the plans...;-) Email me for more details!
--Jon