Oh sheesh. You know that I haven't gotten much sleep when I leave the house and my shirt is on inside out and I only realize it when I go to wipe my runny nose on my sleeve (hey it was RUNNING and I had NO tissues).
Thank you motherhood.
Also, you know you've been married 7 years (that's right, this Aug 11th) when you're with your hubbie who also failed to notice that the button Henley shirt is on inside out and the tag is blatantly poking out past my short hair. That's marriage and that's love people. mm hmm.
3 comments:
Interesting perspective on love, I'd say!
Ha! Well the love part I forgot to mention is jake said I looked "nice". Maybe it was one of those rolling the eyes type of nice. But I'll take what I can get :)
Ah finally, Mahana is officially butte.
Post a Comment