Tuesday

Sorry. So sorry.


This morning Alex woke up uber-happy. This despite waking up practically every 2 hours last night and fighting a stinkin' cold which I now naturally possess. Lucky me.

So as I lay in bed mustering up the energy to start the day, Alex entertained himself by laying on top of our dogs and attempting to issue out hugs. Then during a rare moment of silence, he let out the BIGGEST fart. I mean huge. Then did it AGAIN. I just started to laugh but what made it even better is in between relieving his pressure, he kept saying "sorry so sorry" and then giggling himself. Hmm, I'd say he was just like his dad except Jake never apologizes :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

that's because a petersen man is never wrong! i'm sure alex will grow out of saying sorry fast, he's to much a petersen man already. sorry-mahana,( petersen women know how to say it all the time!) HA HA HA