
oh man oh man. Don't get me wrong. I am THRILLED that my yard is finally getting leveled out and a deck put in and a new driveway. But the dirt is killing me. Then throw in a little rain to make it mud...oh yeah. my floors look pathetic. It actually wouldn't be so bad if it were just me and jake and alex, o.k. alex is messy but I can at least monitor his dirt tracking from outside. It's the DOGS that are the pain. They have to be let out to go potty and I swear their fur just grabs fistfuls of the dirt and secrets it away to be later distributed in various spots around my home. Brilliant. I try to leave them in the garage most of the day, but I feel bad and also my sister in law hasn't been able to move her stuff out and I'd prefer not having my dogs break or chew any of it. Besides, like I said, their fur just hides it anyways and when I do let them in, it'll just be deposited around anyway. I'm seriously debating making little vinyl coats for the dogs to wear outside with rain boots that will hopefully repel some of the dirt. or at least allow me to just take off their dirty "clothes" at the door.
ps. the pic is NOT of my dog. My dogs are much cuter. sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment