Sunday

We all need to have a creative outlet - a window, a space - so we don't lose track of ourselves.

Back from your hiatus you say? Yes. And you know why? Because summer is never coming to Alaska so rather than basking in sunlight and playing outside, I'm inside, wearing a sweatshirt, polar fleece pants and listening to the wind howl while eating my umpteenth bag of sugary goodness. Thus I'm back online. I can only clean house, watch the movies Cars and read the I'm A Truck Book so many times. This is my break from it all....though short and far between.

Anyway, once I load up some pics onto the comp, I'll post a little more. So. yeah. I'll be back. Oh and arielle, I'm checking out Egypt right now and I'm PISSED that you guys can't go. I mean really??? really??? I don't believe you. You better get it straight from Jonesy's boss that he can't go. You know it's way cooler than some cruise from Baltimore to the Bermudas. And if all else fails I can think of a way better cruise to put your bermuda money towards to go on with us this winter. Think on it.

No comments: