We all know that I am not a hiker. And forget trying to tell me it's like walking at the mall...it isn't even close-- I'd have a great smoothie in one hand and have escalators to get me up the "hills". But there are rare occasions where I feel guilty and give in and go with Jake. This latest hike was mostly because my dad and uncle are in town and wanted to do a hike. So off we went.
We actually started off with a good day but the further into the valley we got, the colder and cloudier then rainier it was. I ended up pulling a groin muscle (ouch!) and not making it all the way. The boys followed behind me a short time later because it just got too cold--jake as usual was just in a t-shirt and shorts with no jacket....yup he's Alaskan.
No comments:
Post a Comment