

Oh me oh my. Yeah you're eyes aren't deceiving you. Those my friends, are running shoes. Certified running shoes. No hell hasn't frozen over. No Hilary Clinton hasn't finally revealed that she's really a man. And no, the Cheesecake Factory doesn't have shorter lines and exceptional food. Instead, I'm getting my expanding booty into shape. Why now?
1. When your favorite pair of jeans fight you to not be put on because they'd be embarrassed to be with your ass...well, you know.
2. Large is the new small right?
3. I have to keep up with super marathoner Breckan in Zions National Park this mid-september. Oh and the crazy canyoneering boys that will happen to come along.
4. Vegas baby...gotta get in shape to strike fast and hard at the buffets.
5. Be in the habit of running before I hit the buffets so HOPEFULLY it's easier to scratch off #1 again when I get home.
So here they are. Aren't they beautiful?? And you may have noticed but amid the fatty jokes may have forgotten to give a dig about just how B_I_G they are. I normally wear a size 8-8.5 shoe. These bad boys are 9.5! Seriously. I went to this store called Skinny Raven, where they proceeded to ridicule and be in awe of my fantastic gladiator sandals and wonder at how I was still walking and got fitted for these boats--shoes. Nothing like getting fitted by professionals. I guess size does matter. My feet feel fantastic in them so far.
And yes I'm obsessed with Photo Booth.
2 comments:
Girl.. you crack me up.. I loved what you said about the jeans... you had me laughing.. Love the shoes.. have fun running.
I'm sure your jeans just shrunk girl. You've always and will always be skinny-minnie!
Post a Comment