Thursday

Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.


I L_O_V_E cotton candy. love love love it. Anytime I find a vendor, I make sure to hit them up. So when the state fair rolls into town, I'm all over the cotton candy aspect. Yeah there's lots of good food at the fair, and yes I do partake of a lot of it, but Hello cotton candy my beloved childhood friend! Sadly, I didn't get to go today (it's opening day...see previous post for reasons why) but luckily the entire family knows my taste for the fluffy stuff and anytime they go, they make sure to snag me a bag. Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Arielle said...

No more talk of the fair. I'm too jealous. But when's the parade?

Mahana said...

ha! So gasp! and Shock! I didn't do the parade? I know, I know. But hello...see post about Alex...he's moved from throwing up all the time to just now and then PLUS crazy nasty runny poo. So I didn't get to have my hair all done fantastic and be in the state parade. Next year. Mark your calendar and get a ticket so you can be here too!