Friday

Decorate your home. It gives the illusion that your life is more interesting than it really is.




I am almost done decorating Alex's room and I'm so excited! Just need something for over his bed and all will be good. I would get a headboard but his bed is really a futon (not very high up so he can easily climb on it, plus we had a futon!) so instead I'm looking for something else that will go with his room in that area.

His bedding is part of the Dwell bedding line for children. I love Dwell and their designs. We've got a duvet in our room that's from Dwell and I love it! So I couldn't pass the Transportation design Dwell had for kids...it's perfect for Alex...he LOVES cars, trucks and planes. The colors also fit perfectly with his room. All the stuff on the walls are vinyl stickers--no holes--no paint--just peel off when tired of it all!

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one fully enjoying his bedroom decor. Though every now and they he acknowledges the airplanes and trees on his walls. He has yet to see his bedspread but I'm sure it'll be a hit!

No comments: