Thursday

Just gimme the highlights, the rest is fluff.



Alright, Arielle this one's for you:

Mystere: FABULOUS. Our seats were off to the side and we kind of had to cran our necks but all in all it was awesome. I love Cirque shows. I really really want to see KA now.

Miracle Mile Shops: In Plant Hollywood which is across the street from the huge new center they are building on the Strip and diagnol from Caesars. It has tons of fun shops including Urban Outfitters, Sephora and H&M.
Pirate Ship: You didn't ask about this BUT Treasure Island's pirate ship show has been revamped. We didn't see if because the shoes I was wearing were not feet friendly and Strip walking made, but Spencer said that it's a trashier version with strippers on the boat nets or something like that. Oh and Treasure Island now goes by as "T.I."

Spas in Anchorage: There are a few and I'll be more than willing to participate in going to one with you. There's Allure Day Spa which is pretty pricey but really nice too. A little more ghetto is J. Baxter's but really the prices are great, it's just the rooms aren't so posh but who cares with the price. I've also heard Dareae's isn't bad.

Next Fear to Conquer: Um, I'm pretty sure I still have the one about falling to my death. Maybe when you get here I'll stand on my super high bed and try blindly stepping off and you can catch me to help me work on this fear!

Other Highlights: Seeing my college friend Julie!!!! Her kids were adorable. Loved the child size Rhino 4-wheeler thing. It was SO nice to just chat it up and catch up. Ps. Julie, do you still want me to take more pics of the inside of my house? love ya!

No comments: