Anyway, when we got home, Alex was thrilled with the candy he got and he had a fantastic time. He had 5 candies he pulled out from his bucket that just had to be opened all at once. A sign of what's to come huh?! I was worried...o.k. actually I had hoped that his adorable race car driver costume would be a little big on him so I could layer him in warm clothes, but alas he's had a growth spurt this week--big time--so now he is actually fitting into 18 month- 24 month threads. So I figure, take a picture of him now, because chances are he may actually out grow this fun costume come the night of ghouls and goblins. I'm currently looking for an elvis costume or a rock star one because I just shaved the sides of his hair and mohawked it....pictures pending...and think he now looks like he needs to a rock star. Let me know if you see anything out there!!!
Tuesday
I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.
Anyway, when we got home, Alex was thrilled with the candy he got and he had a fantastic time. He had 5 candies he pulled out from his bucket that just had to be opened all at once. A sign of what's to come huh?! I was worried...o.k. actually I had hoped that his adorable race car driver costume would be a little big on him so I could layer him in warm clothes, but alas he's had a growth spurt this week--big time--so now he is actually fitting into 18 month- 24 month threads. So I figure, take a picture of him now, because chances are he may actually out grow this fun costume come the night of ghouls and goblins. I'm currently looking for an elvis costume or a rock star one because I just shaved the sides of his hair and mohawked it....pictures pending...and think he now looks like he needs to a rock star. Let me know if you see anything out there!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sooooo cute! Alex is getting so big! After Halloween last year Halle claimed that she wanted to be a cheerleader next year. And she's mentioned it several times. So, I put my thinking cap on and tried to figure out how to get Corbin into the picture: and I thought BYU! So I went online and looked at BYU's website and found a cheerleader costume for Halle and a football outfit for Corbin. I showed it to Halle and she exclaimed, "I don't wnat to be a cheerleader. I want to be a mermaid." So shoot. There went my brilliant plan! So I put the good ol' cap again and came up with a better plan! So Halle is now going to be Ariel and Corbin is Flounder! I got the costumes (with Halle's consent) last month on ebay. Love ebay. Love internet. Shop from home in my jammies :P lol
Post a Comment