Tuesday

You know how it goes...once you go black....


In really not headline making news, or even news really, I've dyed my hair blue black. I've been wanting to go dark--like fudge brown dark, but I couldn't pass up the box of blue black. I had it in college and loved it and I'm diggin' it again. Now if only I didn't look so vampirish with my pasty skin!

1 comment:

Jane said...

How fun! Do you color it yourself? I've never really colored my hair. I had it weaved when Halle was an infant, and I hated it. So I had my sis-in-law (she does hair) dye my hair back to my normal color. She had to do it twice cuz a month or so after the first time it faded too much that you could see the brassy blonde weave again. (Ya, my hair is so dark that if the person coloring it doesn't know how to do it right, it goes brassy--and that's so trashy) Bruce actually said on Sunday that I should a-line my hair (short like yours!) and go blonde! I don't know if I could pull it off. And the roots would drive me nuts!