Saturday

A man with an obsession is a man who has very little sales resistance.


Alright, we all know I love to shop and that shopping with a toddler is SO not fun that online shopping becomes my home away from home...you know kind of a 5 minute vacation during the day.

Anyway, usually I have something in particular in mind. Like I'm completely on the color cobalt blue, oh and still loving dresses with pockets. So I usually hunts those down while shopping. Having a mini-obession for a particular style has it's perks---I only buy that style and most of the time it's hard to find exactly what fits the bill. However, lately I'm fixed on nail polish. I have a ton of it thanks to the bridal shower I threw for Hanna and the party favors being nail polish. But I just can't get enough of it. I usually don't paint my finger nails, except for maybe clear, which doesn't count in my book. But lately I'm craving CoLoR. Blues, ORanGes, you name it and I want it.

I can't stop. I'm addicted. My nails have to be painted and when they start chipping, which they always do because I don't have a maid to do the dishes and play trucks with my son, I can't handle it and have to repaint rather than doing the sane and rational thing of just going nail naked....ahhh. As I type my nails are drying. And it's 11:47pm and my kid is asleep...why aren't I???????

No comments: