I'm trying to grow out my hair. Wait scratch that, I WAS trying to grow out my hair. Yeah, I suck at it. Honestly, I love my short hair but I covet my hair from pics when it was longer, however I completely lack the ability to have patience to let it grow. It doesn't help that when we were in Vegas last weekend I saw super super cute haircuts. So today I went with the intention of merely satisfying my desire to visit a hair salon and do a minor...MINOR A-line bob...I've had one before and loved it but I WAS trying to grow out my hair so I just wanted a slight change. Right. See post below for how long my hair was and see pic above for current. But whatever. I'm loving it. I got my boshed done at home bang trim fixed and my hair feels light and healthy. And I can kind of put my hair in a pony tail still. Kind of. I really think the only way I'll manage to ever have long hair again or to truly motivate myself will be to get hair extensions. Or a wig.
Tuesday
So what? I'm still a rock star, I've got my rock moves.
I'm trying to grow out my hair. Wait scratch that, I WAS trying to grow out my hair. Yeah, I suck at it. Honestly, I love my short hair but I covet my hair from pics when it was longer, however I completely lack the ability to have patience to let it grow. It doesn't help that when we were in Vegas last weekend I saw super super cute haircuts. So today I went with the intention of merely satisfying my desire to visit a hair salon and do a minor...MINOR A-line bob...I've had one before and loved it but I WAS trying to grow out my hair so I just wanted a slight change. Right. See post below for how long my hair was and see pic above for current. But whatever. I'm loving it. I got my boshed done at home bang trim fixed and my hair feels light and healthy. And I can kind of put my hair in a pony tail still. Kind of. I really think the only way I'll manage to ever have long hair again or to truly motivate myself will be to get hair extensions. Or a wig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment