Alex is officially two and has morphed into Bart Simpson. Apparently besides the "terrible" part of the age also comes the being too cool to call me mama anymore. I am now called 'hana or Mahana instead. I always figured that this stage would happen more around the time he hit puberty. Granted he is mostly doing it because his cousin Rueger has now started to call me 'hana rather than mama and I guess mama is pretty close to mahana so I can see where the confusion would be. But now alex calls claire mama because that's what rueger calls her. Interesting. Watch out claire, if he has another bad night of sleep I might send him to you...his mama :) muahahahaahaahah.
Sunday
We're that tight that we're on a 1st name basis now.
Alex is officially two and has morphed into Bart Simpson. Apparently besides the "terrible" part of the age also comes the being too cool to call me mama anymore. I am now called 'hana or Mahana instead. I always figured that this stage would happen more around the time he hit puberty. Granted he is mostly doing it because his cousin Rueger has now started to call me 'hana rather than mama and I guess mama is pretty close to mahana so I can see where the confusion would be. But now alex calls claire mama because that's what rueger calls her. Interesting. Watch out claire, if he has another bad night of sleep I might send him to you...his mama :) muahahahaahaahah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
roman NEEDS that tie. where can i purchase it? also, be working on those pictures for my decor. i have high expectations.
lol. Love the tie
Post a Comment