In addition to being Jake's birthday (see below) it just so happens to be Alex's 2 year birthday too! Whoo-hoo or should I say, crap. Terrible twos are already showing.
I don't think he quite understands the birthday thing yet but then again he's just getting some books from us today as a present and really I get him books and things all the time. But whatever. Really birthdays are just an excuse to have a lot of cake and icecream without feeling too guilty. I keep telling him it's his b-day and he replies "o.k." and continues playing with his toys. So far I've let him decide on what he wants for breakfast (surprisingly grapes not chocolate) and I blew up a bunch of balloons which he's had a fantastic time this morning kicking around. He did have a pre-birthday cupcake last night at like 9pm and thoroughly enjoyed that, though oddly enough he didn't eat the frosting. Weird kid.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH MY BOYS!
By the way that's MY bike jake is on. I think he really bought it for himself not me!
1 comment:
I can't belive that Alex is already 2!! I bet time has flown for you also. Hopefully you got to spend some time together later that day or the next.
Post a Comment