Wednesday

Hi-ho, Hi-ho, it's off to work I go.


One of the perks? (probably more for him than me) of having a business owner for a husband and having worked at his office as a secretary for 2 years, is that should we be in between secretaries, I can fill in. Or I can train the next one. Or I can clean up and organize whatever was left behind by the other secretary. So tomorrow...as in thanksgiving...I'll be in the office....and probably on monday, I'll be in the office....getting it ready for the new girl that will show up on tuesday, where I'll will probably again be in the office and will probably do so again until the baby arrives. Which, FYI our birthmom Sariah finds out Monday if they are going to induce her!!!

You might be wondering, why on thanksgiving? Actually both jake and I agreed that it would be best to be in the office without anyone there to bug me about doing something for them, no phone calls, etc so we can really get a handle on what the previous secretary did and form a plan as to how to remedy it and make it so the transition for the new lady will be smooth. Plus, any of you that have a husband that owns his own business, know that whatever you can do to help him have one less thing to worry about work, the more he'll be focused on the family while at home. What a better way to show how thankful I am to my husband for all his hard work, than to help him have a little less to stress about?? Besides, I like getting a paycheck every 2 weeks...I'll do whatever to make sure it's smooth business as usual with this crappy economy!

I think the pic of the seven dwarfs is appropriate because who knows, I may be grumpy, sleepy, happy or even sneezy with all the colds going around!

No comments: