My first pick: Dwell Transportation Backpack $66. yeah not going to happen! I can't justify that price! But I do love the print...it's the same one as his bedding.

Second: Airplane backpack by Zid Zid. Completely not pratical as a backpack! I mean look at the shape! But the shape is what I love the most about it. Form, as jake would say, does not trump function though.
Third: Lil' Vehicles by Bozoongi. This one is really cute. And for a price that's less (way less than #1) I get the backpack plus the matching lunch box. Not that I really need the lunchbox but should Alex like to tote rather than backpack it, there's that option. I do like the print BUT I don't like the purple handle. I know I'm picky. But that's the only hang up I find for this one and I could get past it.
4th: Superman. You can't go wrong with a simple superman backpack. Lately Alex keeps calling himself Superman though I don't know if he really knows what or who Superman is. The thing with this one is I don't think he'll really like it or be excited to use it. With the others there are cars, or planes on it that he can identify and seeing as he's only 2, will love to point out to me. He still likes to tell me what's on his bedding.
So this is where I'm at: having an argument with my practical side...
No comments:
Post a Comment