

Oh what a quiet house will make you dream of. Today Alex was a P I L L. argh. seriously. I think it's the combo of both of us being sick and me sleeping in his bed to save me the walk that has us both on each others nerves. He's sassy, I know that. But honestly the past couple of days he's been America's Next Top Model type of sassy. So to give me a break, jake took him to scouts. Hallejuh!
But even though I was telling myself, "after this new boy, no more kids. I can only handle two. I'm sure I was only meant to be a mother of 2" I'm finding myself thinking of #3 and wondering if it will be a girl. To be honest, I'm mostly hoping that it will be a girl so I can dress her up and because I've found THE fabric print that I would use to sew her crib bedding. Let's face it. Girl stuff is just SO adorable. The adorable factor for clothes and accessories goes up by at least 50% compared to boy stuff. Maybe I should just get a toddler size doll. Then I don't have to go through girl hormones and all that other stuff that comes with girls. I remember how I was. I shudder thinking of my teenage years. Hmm, maybe I'll just get the fabric and make myself something...
Just two kids, just two kids...we'll see how I do after we adopt this new tyke if my new stance changes.
1 comment:
yes yes girls are fun but we always want what we dont have and add that to my want list.... that fabric is to die for!
Post a Comment