Tuesday

Just some random thoughts...



  1. Don't buy a car called "sprinter" or any car that gives the impression that you belong in the fast lane, unless you're like me and 75-80 mph is standard on the highway. (And to ease fears, I do go the speed limit when there is snow).
  2. Pull over or since you're already going slow just slow down a little more so I can pass you on the two lane Old Glenn Hwy.
  3. Background: Some lady at the Butte Store post office was complaining that she was fat but in reality she was pregnant. Thought: You're not fat, you're pregnant. Be grateful. There are people like me who would like to be that kind of "fat". Fat & Pregnant are not synonyms people. You may feel huge, excessively large or any other similar descriptive word for your expanding self, but you have a reason for getting bigger. Embrace it. Complain that you're fat after the pregnancy. If you were fat before the pregnancy why not chalk it all up to pregnancy! I would! Because after the pregnancy the good excuse is gone again. Then it is just fat and at that point I'll eat several cookies for you in sympathy.
  4. why do my feet fluctuate in size? It's like they have good and bad days. Sort of like my hips and my jeans.
  5. i can't wait for black friday! i don't care where i go, i'm already done christmas shopping, but i love the adrenaline, just being in a store and watching women fight over shoes that don't fit them anyways.
  6. i'm freezing right now but that's what i get for not wearing long sleeves or socks. i hate socks. well except fuzzy ones. but in general i hate socks
  7. my teeth hurt. stupid filled cavities.
  8. I need christmas decor for my windows and door. I want to go get my christmas tree now. Can I do that? sure why not....jake......
  9. sheesh i feel sassy today.

3 comments:

Arielle said...

I agree with the sock one. My favorite fuzzy socks are those ones with grip thingys from Bath and Body Works and then I just got some slipper boots from old navy for $12.50 and I can't walk around the house without them!

Julie and Kyle said...

well, technically, you could be fat AND pregnant. fat first, then pregnant. ive seen it happen. and i would TOTALLY blame the pregnancy for my fatness. but i completely agree... be grateful! geez.

speaking of... how about posting some potential names! cant wait to hear the official news!

Mahana said...

True True. This I can agree with. So I should qualify it by pointing out that if people can't tell if you're pregnant because you're already large and in charge, then you probably are fat AND pregnant....but i'm pretty sure they don't blatantly announce the obvious to everyone in a store...they reserve the "oh i'm just fat haha" for those awkward "whoa you're big, is your due date soon?" but it's like 3 more months away sort of situations. But girls whose bellies look like mine after thanksgiving that are pregnant...oh man i can't handle it when they say they're fat (as was the case with the lady I was referring to). boo-hoo.