Today Alex and I in our pjs, snow boots, me with a head cold and no bra, and alex with a face smeared with oreos, headed to the local polling area to vote. Hey at least I voted. No one said I had to look good doing it!
You did better than me. I was sick at home and did not want to leave my bed, not even to vote. Besides there were probally many other people there in there PJ's, it is Palmer.
Haha Heidi was right! Not including me, there were others in their "PJ"s but considering it's the Butte those could have been their "lets-get-dressed-up-to-go-vote" clothes. Elena and I especially enjoyed the guy who pulled up on his old school three wheeler to vote. That's true Butte patriotism.
2 comments:
You did better than me. I was sick at home and did not want to leave my bed, not even to vote. Besides there were probally many other people there in there PJ's, it is Palmer.
Haha Heidi was right! Not including me, there were others in their "PJ"s but considering it's the Butte those could have been their "lets-get-dressed-up-to-go-vote" clothes. Elena and I especially enjoyed the guy who pulled up on his old school three wheeler to vote. That's true Butte patriotism.
Post a Comment