Tuesday

Perfection: To each her own.


Alright, this may seem an odd thing, but I'm completely dissatisfied with the christmas stocking selection available out there. Note: I'm NOT complaining. Granted Target has yet to put their newest patterns out BUT I think I may have decided on what I want on my stocking and am a little worried that I may have to make it myself. Sheesh. But this is good because I want to work on my sewing and this will give me a great opportunity to do so. Especially since we all know I want what I want. No substitutes--unless it completly blows my mind.

So here's my vision. I want her...yeah the hula girl with the Christmas hat and jingle bell hips, on my stocking. Then on one side of her there will be a palm tree decorated with Christmas lights and the other side, some snow flakes--you know to honor my current and future Christmas celebrations wearing way more clothes than her! I'm a warm weather girl. I had many a Christmas years sans snow. Christmas for me was sitting on the beach in my swimsuit. She is my Christmas ideal and a bringer of good memories. But how do I make her? Yeah I'm currently trying to envision that.

No comments: