Tuesday
Sometimes it's good to contrast what you like with something else. It makes you appreciate it even more.
Ow ow ow. The numbing is finally wearing off and it sucks. I went to the dentist today. My tooth has been bothering me and since we don't have dental insurance I've been putting off seeing a dentist, for about, oh 4 years. yikes I know. I have NEVER had a cavity. Wild I know. Especially with all the junk I eat and I am just horrible at doing the whole flossing routine. Unfortunately today my perfect record was shattered with a tooth that was thisclose to needing a root canal and one other that we just didn't have time to get to today with my allotted dental appt but can wait until the end of the month. Having cavities sucks. Having to pay for your dental appointment completely out of pocket is like taking an extra hit to the face minus the fantastic Novocaine. Overall I've completely rethought my laziness towards flossing and plan on doing it religiously. I'm really really appreciating my healthy teeth right now...especially as I painfully try to eat some lunch... and would prefer to spend the pittance towards floss than the IRS type shafting for fixing what could be prevent. ow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I always make promises to myself after seeing a dentist about how I'm going to take such good care of my teeth. It lasts a couple months at the most. You think I'd learn my lesson having to get fillings EVERY time. You should just go to an out of state dentist. That's what we always did. In fact, I happen to know one in Virginia...
You know...they had fantastic one way deals from seattle to DC but it was for the 1st week of december and seeing as we have a baby pending, i couldn't just up and leave. I know, I know, kids.
Ouch. I haven't been to the dentist in an embarrassingly long time, for the same reason as you--no insurance. I keep telling myself I will go....one of these days!! Sorry its so painful!
Post a Comment