Hurray! The baby is here...well born at least and at the hospital. 7lbs 6oz, dark hair. Hopefully tomorrow we will get to see him! As can be expected, the birthmom is pretty emotional right now and didn't want any visitors. So we wait for tomorrow and hope that she still chooses adoption! I can't wait to see her and give her a HUGE hug and kiss that little baby!
3 comments:
I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. This is like when we were trying to adopt a puppy, but way different and much cooler. -arielle
I am so nervous for you also. I will be thinking about you and have you and Jake and the birthmom in my prayers. This is not an easy time for any of you.
Thoughts and prayers with you guys right now! Please let us know the outcome. Best wishes guys!
Post a Comment