Friday

I'm having De Ja Vu. It ain't pretty.


Why oh why? Seriously. Today the secretary at work quit. The one I spent days training and missing Alex...and remember this was all during the ups and down of Kohi being born so throw in my stress from having to train someone new, stress with coming home to Alex who would be whiny because I was gone all day and would freak out the next day when I had to go back to work, plus the stress of whether or not the adoption was going to happen. Yeah. good times. I mean thankfully I now will only have the first 2 out 3 stresses, but still. Oh wait, actually I'll have a new stress...interviewing and hiring the new secretary. Lucky number 3. lovely. Wish me luck. Pray I find the PERFECT secretary that will stay AT LEAST 1 year, sheesh. Right now, the resumes I've been getting aren't too promising.

No comments: