- Alex slept from 9:30p till 6am--while not as great as last week where he was sleeping 10p-9a but I'll take what I can get!
- Kohi slept from 10:30p to 6am....and actually I'm the one that woke him up because when Alex woke me up and I looked at the clock, I freaked and thought "I haven't heard Kohi! Better check to make sure he's still with us!"
- Both boys, after they woke up, stayed awake for about 10 minutes so I promptly went back to sleep for a quick 1/2 hour power nap
Thursday
Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.
Whoa. Let's see, my clock says 7:38am. I've been up since 6:45a, gotten laundry folded and put a away, took apart my vacuum to see if I could figure out what is wrong with it, and tidied up both boys rooms (which were horrible disasters). Not bad huh? And what is the cause of this small miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment