Thursday

It's the preview of it all.


I'm not known for my patience. o.k actually I'm known for my patience...just the lack of it in many cases.

For example, today I put together the crib and got Kohi & new baby's room arranged. And while the crib bedding is incomplete (though I really just need to sew on the ties and close up the bottoms of the bumper) I had to test it out. And Wa-la! No bad hmm?
I ended up using the Ikea fabric I got a long time ago and it just brightens the room. Since it wasn't wide enough, I found some sweet denim at Walmart for $1.50/ yd to make it work on the bumper.
Kohi was in the cradle, but since he is getting so big and likes to sleep on his belly, I'm going to move him to the crib. Thankfully he's not rolling around yet, so that gives me some time to finish off the bumper pad. I already put a pink blanket in the cradle for the new baby (keep your fingers crossed) you know, to save her place in the room!

4 comments:

Jane said...

so cute! Too bad you don't live closer--I'd hire you to do my sewing projects since I have 0 sewing capability--I'm 110% shopping capable tho! lol

Debbie said...

Looks great Mahana!

Julie and Kyle said...

super cute. i think we have the same style. and umm... is that a tanning bed?

Becca said...

looks great!I love that crib!And the tanning bed!