Saturday

Feel the love...



Today my sister in law Hanna and Lori, and Jake's cousin (mine too!) Megan threw Leila and Kohi a baby shower...and it was SUPER cute. Of course, I brought the camera with the nearly dead battery BUT luckily Megan had her camera so when I get pictures I'll post some. I did manage to get a picture of the yummy spread they did and of coures I had to take a picture of Leila is her little dress before we went. Anyway, the party was fresh, spring-like and lovely and I do know such great people and am truly blessed! It's nice to have fun adult conversation too!

Leila and Kohi got some cute clothes, super soft blankies that I may be snuggling with and the always fanatastic loads of diapers! whoo-hoo. All in all, it was SO fun. Nothing like a great excuse to just hang out, eat treats and show off my two new cuties...and don't worry, my other two cuties (Jake and Alex) showed up later on...they couldn't miss out on the fun!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

that looks like a great spread of food, colorful and sounds like a fun party.. can't wait to see the other pics!

Arielle said...

I like the blue nail polish. She's not even a month old and she's already stylish. That picture of the food looks like it should be in a magazine or something.

Debbie said...

Ha ha! I didn't even notice the nail polish at first. Adorable!

Julie and Kyle said...

Nice! so, can we please talk about how you will do her hair when she is older? what do you do with it? oh wait... i remember, you are part brown too. you'll figure it out! haha. love you! she's a doll!

Laci J said...

WHAT??? I was wondering when you were gonna have a baby shower/party. And I was totally going to video tape it for Lisa if you did have something. I definately would have went if I knew it was on Sat.