I think they are beautiful! And I think after you get through the crying crazy no sleep period you'll be glad you did it! What a great story for the two of them! Hope you're getting some sleep. I love your hair. Are you gonna keep growing it longer? I'm trying to decide if I want it short or long.. I'm in the middle right now, we'll see!
3 comments:
Hey, nobody's crying! Looks like you're doing pretty well, mama!
I think they are beautiful! And I think after you get through the crying crazy no sleep period you'll be glad you did it! What a great story for the two of them! Hope you're getting some sleep. I love your hair. Are you gonna keep growing it longer? I'm trying to decide if I want it short or long.. I'm in the middle right now, we'll see!
and just like that you lap us!!!Don't worry... I'm hot on your trail and I can see the finish line!
That really is the cutest picture! I can see you know being totally submerged in baby laundry and diapers! You can do it!
Post a Comment