This tapestry (4' x 4') of ladies will go on one wall in my piano room. I LOVE the colors. Also completely adore the fact that in the middle is an asian and african girl. Plus it looks like they could be either singing or dancing--perfect for my music room!The next set will find their place in our living room. On the wall with our couch will be the two blue lotus flowers flanking the asian hydrangea.



This maple art print Jake loves. He wasn't completely sold on my 4 lady tapestry and I wasn't quite sold on this, so we agreed to let each other get what we wanted. So this, as of right now, will find it's place also in the living room, on the wall opposite where the 3 flowers prints are going. It continues with the asian theme (notice the pagoda), keeps the brown color, and is a plant. it's starting to grow on me.
In the end I hope they all are as fantastic as I imagine them! I can't wait just to have more color on my walls!!!!! We've lived in our home for 4 years! just last year we put up 5 pictures of flowers I had taken during our travels and the picture Jake's mom had gotten us in hawaii from a local artist which we both love. So yeah. That left 90% of my walls blank. Granted we have been more focused on finishing touches like our stairs, the master bathroom, etc. but it is time to add a splash of color and art! whoo-hoo.
3 comments:
Wow, they all look great. I love the maple print!!!! How fun!
I really like the maple print also. Where did you find these?
I like the 4 ladies ones. I love the colors too. I haven't even seen your deck yet. Next time I come I won't even recognize your house.
Post a Comment