Sunday

My kids are ridiculously adorable. And that's being modest.

The curls, the skin and those big eyes...what's not to fall for???
L O V E Alex's raised eyebrow in this picture. He's going to be heart breaker for sure.
Full on cheesy grin. the best is when she wrinkles her nose and closes her eyes during her snorting laugh.
Practicing picking up the ladies
My sweet chub chub Kohi. So squeezable.


you know how some people can be really humble about how cute their kids are?--" Oh it depends on the day but thank you" blah blah blah...well today I'm not. I do have seriously handsome, cute, beautiful etc kids. And since at this moment they are being handsome, cute, beautiful, etc, I'm going to embrace it and tell the smatttering of you that actually read this blog. ha!

2 comments:

Arielle said...

Kohi is pretty photogenic. You do have the cutest kids! I love that Leila snorts, I hope it sticks with her. And Alex will definitely pick up the ladies if he drives around in his underwear!

Becca said...

Soooo cute!