Paternity Test: $30
Fedex Overnight of Results: $30
What hasn't been paid and therefore holding up the paternity results being mailed out: $30
Me beating the crap outta the guy who has caused all this drama: Priceless
Wow. I'm so glad to know that the possible birth father of Leila is too cheap to pay the remaining $30 balance for the lab work (and apparently didn't pay to have the results sent via fedex even though he's been in such a rush to assert his paternal rights) but wants to raise her. Her formula cost $25/can. Per week. Pay up on that absent supposed birth father.
3 comments:
You have got to be kidding me. What a joke.
What a pain!!!!!! But, yeah, I would take it as a good sign that he is having trouble paying up. Good luck with the waiting.....
I just bought a pack of diapers for $40. Two days ago I bought $20 worth. Does he realize the crazyness of having to fork out money for kids? Sheesh. And what gives with the results being mailed snail mail? You'd think something like a DNA test would be kind of important enough to rush deliver.
Post a Comment