I'm a sun seeker. Hands down if it's sunny, I'll be stripped to the bare minimum and be basking in it's uv rays.
I've passed this need to be semi-naked in the sun to my kids. Actually kohi spends most of the time in his diaper because he's so droolie that it's pointless to have a shirt on him AND it saves me doing his laundry...genius.
I also love the sun and crave it because I can have my kids outside running wild and giving me a break. Here is alex with his tricycle that he loves riding...but most times it ends up in someone else's yard :) The joys of family run neighborhood. A new toy in the yard every day. I had to go hunt his bike down the other day for him.
1 comment:
cute pictures. and when did your boobs get so big? :)
Post a Comment