Thursday

Sublime


I just have to a have a moment to give thanks....today, Alex was gone most of it with his cousins and wonderful auntie lori hiking around Hatcher's Pass. Despite the fact that I still had two sick babies at home, I got to just sit on my deck and read a book (I mean, Kohi is happy if he has food and Leila just wanted to sleep...all around a good deal). Not having a 2.5 yr old sass you, run wild and trample the plants, and then forget that he's not wearing a diaper and thus pees on your couch is a sublime thing. How do I get this to happen again, if not more frequently??? Perhaps I need another sublime day to find the answer. Anyone want a 2.5 year old for the day, week, year? He does clean up good :)

2 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

he is a model baby and totally looks like jake to me. funny how that happens.

yesterday, my kids went over to my in-laws right after breakfast. i vaccuumed my entire floors and had the house spotless. it's amazing how much you can actually clean in an hour without interruption.

i wish we lived closer, then we could trade off days!

Debbie said...

I'll take him. I love that picture--he totally looks like a model. Sadie would love to have another 2.5 yr old to wreak havoc with!