Tuesday

I'm just saying...


  • I am really craving a Baja Fresh tostada salad right now
  • I ate a crap load of french fries, two fried eggs with canadian bacon, & mudslide icecream instead
  • that I hate all my jeans because I'm getting "mom" hips from the birth control pills that make my body THINK it's pregnant without the miracle of child growth. so not cute
  • I want it to be August 21st so I can hop on a plane to seattle and further my "mom" hips by eating my way through downtown
  • I want to know how I get my feet into their pre-alaska soft and pretty stage. I'm starting to get old lady feet. Man I need a pedicure
  • that I really should find something more productive to do but the chair has molded to my butt so....

2 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

that is hilarious! and that picture doesnt even look like you. too funny.

Arielle said...

oh man, i was laughing the whole time I read this.