Wednesday

I'm giddy again and again!!!


This week is just full of fantastic news. Kohi's court thing went great and we're planning on blessing him Sunday unless I hear otherwise from the bishopric but they know better than to deny me what I want ;) I got the hotel booked for Seattle after scouring the internet for reviews, suggestions and minor heart attacks at the pricing. The car is also booked--hurray. So that has left only getting locations for favorite restaurants and shops to map out my plan of attack.

My mapping out has turned out to be fantastic, especially seeing as a majority of my "must visit" shops are downtown near Pike's Market with the exception of Forever21. Now, while it's not far from our hotel it is in a separate shopping mall something I was hoping to avoid...ya know, since I only have 3 days to shop, I want it centralized--hit it hard and good without a lot of extra travel--and then I can do as much as possible to maximize damage, I mean allow for frugal comparison shopping with my trendy wallet. right.

Anyway to my delight I received an email today telling me that Forever21 is having a grand opening.....in ANCHORAGE. what?! I had a friend text me yesterday telling me about Forever21 at Dimond but I thought she 1) misspelled Diamond and 2) was talking about Seattle because I had been asking her about certain restaurants and shops. In reality she was talking about the Dimond Center Mall!

Now I don't consider myself a shallow person and perhaps me getting excited about a store that mostly caters to tweens and teens is a little lame and so not in the same league as Kohi's adoption getting finalized, but I LOVE their accessories and seeing as I'm adult stuck in a teen body, their clothes fit me well. So there. Just think of it as a list of things that make me giddy, with Kohi on one end and favorite store on the other. Kohi of course being higher in giddy level!

So Hello Forever21. I welcome you to Alaska with an open wallet. Now where are your more sophisticated sisters Urban Outfitters, Anthropology and H&M???

1 comment:

Laci J said...

Going to Seattle?? Lucky! You should go visit Lisa, I'm sure she'd love some company other than her husband. She needs some girl time! Have lots of fun though, and get lots of shopping in for all your AK buddies.