Friday

A Free day

I would like a free day. You know, when you get out of bed and everything seems to go wrong... I just want to be able to whip out my free day card and crawl back into bed and have someone else have to handle it all. I could use one of those cards today. At about midnight my fridge starting sounding the alarms. Turns out my freezer wasn't really into freezing anything and my fridge was getting warmer by the hour. Ironically it was blowing cold air but not cooling anything. Fantastic. Repair guys don't open until 9am. Again, just fantastic. Add to the fact that our dog Jackson had the runs last night and I was putting him out every couple of hours (I tried to just leave him outside but he just kept barking) and then Alex's cough started getting worse last night too. I'm praying he takes a nap today. please please please. and that the repair people can come today and fix the fridge (hopefully not while Alex is taking a nap!) But I'll be lucky to just not have something else go wrong.

I really need to find a free day card that works.

No comments: