
*Cable or no cable? I want it but i don't.
*I want to write a book just to use Blurb and feel cool about "publishing" something by me.
*thank you new season of shows (Heroes anybody??!!)
*is that smell me? Did i take a shower yet today?
*dinner dinner dinner...can't we be on a diet that skips dinner or at least me having to make it.
*soda + overachieving mini fridge = frozen soda slushy exploded in the fridge
*Parachute is making me happy.
*yes I did take a shower, I'm in a different pair of pjs silly. the smell is jackson the dog. thank goodness and ew.
*I will sew again. She will, she will, says all that glorious color in cotton...my horde of fabric haunts me.
*McFlurries. meh. DQ I still crave you.
*why. can't. I. clear. thought. anymore. ow.
*Oh F21 shopping trip tomorrow. F21. 'nough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment