Friday

Let's face it, I don't eat Lucky Charms for the frosted whole grain pieces.


I need the sugary marshmallows. Today more than ever. Just imagine 10 month old Kohi. In his crib. POO EVERYWHERE. That's right. Human feces from head to toe (even by his mouth---gross!!!!!), on the window & blinds, the floor, of course smeared all over the crib. I literally thought I was going to die while cleaning it. I grabbed whatever part of his body that wasn't covered in poo and ran him to the tub to hose him down. While cleaning the room, I had to run down the hall several times for fresh air or else I would have been cleaning up my puke! And the whole time Kohi laughed. Today I'll need an extra helping of those Lucky Charms.

5 comments:

Jane said...

What?!? no pics of the mess? lol so sorry mahana :P

Eve said...

The things we do for our babies! I can't believe Kohi is already 10 months - he's in my favorite baby stage. But maybe not yours!

Julie and Kyle said...

oh man. that is so nasty.

Debbie said...

eww. Thanks for not posting pics!:) And he looks so sweet and innocent sitting in the tub! I am sooooo sorry.

Arielle said...

You and jonesy eat the same crap.