
I want to get a fisheye camera. Simple as that. But sheesh! have you looked at the prices for a 35mm film one? $50+. But they don't make attachments for my compact digital camera nor am I going to buy a new digital camera with a fisheye attachment so the next best thing is film.
So I'm turning to you. Perhaps you have a film fisheye camera. Maybe you know someone who does. Either way I need reviews, recommendations etc etc. If I'm going to shell out some money for a camera I'll just be using for kicks and giggles with the kids, I want some good advice on what to choose, what one gives me good pics blah blah blah. I don't need special flashes, filters etc. And granted there aren't that many fisheye film camera brands...but Lomo Fisheye 1 or 2? Mike Perry Urban Outfitters edition? C'mon. Lay it on me.
1 comment:
lomo camera's are intentionally crappy, so i don't think it really matters....
you also need a badass bike for 2....
Post a Comment