Wednesday

Phases.


I go through these phases: food, clothes, items etc. Phases. Like I think I'm finally over the bagel with cream cheese, topped with chili, green onions and parmesan then broiled until crispy on top and gooey in the center. Weird I know. But it was a phase. I'm currently entering the fruit juice phrase. Specifically Orange Juice or Peach Mango Orange Juice. Delicious.

I've also been sucked into the ebay phase. It's like gambling but not really. But sometimes you find fantastic things at low low prices and it just makes me giddy to win. Maybe I'm more in the "make me giddy to distract me from winter blues" phase. Whatever. Ebay and I are getting reacquainted. The most dangerous thing about this, is this phase feeds the fire of my other quirky phases.

For example, my camera fever. I have 10 different lomo cameras being "watched". Then there are all the accessories. Holla ebay!

Then I was thinking that maybe I could find an iPod Touch on ebay. Before I got my Classic I had wanted one of these just because of the wi-fi option. Now if I can get it for cheap on ebay I'll use it to hold Alex's shows that I got on iTunes. Though if someone knows how to burn these to a DVD I would really like to know how! I long ago decided that the "touch" series of Apple wasn't for me. I mean when the screen on my cell gets dirty it drives me nuts. But it would be handy for those times when we travel and I need to hit up the internet with the wi-fi option, or something small in the car to keep Alex occupied and quiet...uh yeah I'm just talking myself into it because I'm in that phase too. ugh.

Someone tell me how to phase out.

1 comment:

Jane said...

ya just wait 'til your kids are older. I buy so many books off ebay. I just got a lot of 28 nancy drew books for halle for $25