Tuesday

Dis/Like List


Disssssss (that's me hissing loudly in disapproval) list:
  1. Mokulele Air. I had such high hopes for our relationship. Then you cheated me out of the perfect flight from Honolulu to Hilo and left me with either getting a hotel in Honolulu and catching a morning flight or flying to Kona...but only after spending 2 hrs for a layover, then flying 1 hr to get there, then having to drive 2 hrs to get from Kona to Hilo thus having us arrive at our destination around 1am. Oh, and doing that with 3 children. Boo.
  2. Snot. Tis the season but for crying out loud. 3 kids with snot is like that Nickelodeon awards night where everyone gets slimed. Not fun.
  3. Dirrty dirty. As in my house since I swear it never stays clean for more than an hour.
  4. I can't hold anything down besides bread right now. Ew.
LIKE!!!! list:
  1. MTV Hitlist channel. I feel so much cooler having seen the music videos that go with my bump n' grind tunes.
  2. Homemade bread. Made by someone else of course.
  3. Leggings. "Sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun."--name it!
  4. Hot hot chocolate. (and sometimes Chai with whip cream)
  5. A car without studded tires on yet. Hahahahahaha. No snow yet baby!
  6. 19 days till hawaii.

No comments: